Evolving List of Links - Evolved Mommy
This is a raw list of what I found interesting/helpful/entertaining this week:
- Blog Conference Newbie With all the talk of BlogHer I got excited and thought I might find something a little closer to attend. No such luck, yet, but this site is helpful with it’s calendar of remaining blog conferences for 2010 and list of 2011 conferences.
- Blog Frog I’ve spent a lot of time on the SITS Forum this week working on the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge. This is full of supportive love for every level of blogger.
- Wired Really intelligent and interesting articles. I find myself here a lot.
- MacWorld I’ve also found myself here a lot more lately. It appears their demographic must be mostly male, but I can still read articles when there isn’t an OPI ad on the page. I guess.
- MOPs This week I sent in the charter to start a new MOPs group. I’m sure I’ll be spending a ton of time on this site in the coming months. If you haven’t heard of MOPs go check them out. I travel an hour away to go because it saves my sanity. Now I won’t have to travel so far to avoid killing people. Yay!
No Time for Technology September 7, 2010 | evolvedmommy
The Most Supportive Bloggers in NWA July 2, 2011 | evolvedmommy
Food and Bloggers at the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute... July 25, 2011 | evolvedmommy
This isn’t the Jacket Stable or the Slacks Cabin, ladies: It’s a Dre... November 18, 2011 | evolvedmommy
May 18, 2013
May 13, 2013
May 11, 2013
May 10, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 7, 2013