What's the best fitness gadget? FitBit, Jawbone UP, MotoACTV? - Evolved Mommy
You have just a few more days to eat like a fool and then it’s New Years resolution time! I know. I get it.
Why not make it fun this year with a new fitness tracker like a FitBit, Jawbone or Scosche? These little devices have kept me moving for the past month and I’ve dropped 10+ pounds already.
FitBit One $99
Winner, winner fat-free chicken dinner!
We love this one because it has so many fun features:
- Counts steps & stairs
- Integrates with our beloved My Fitness Pal app
- Shows your BMI on a sliding scale
- Wear it on your wrist when you sleep to track sleep patterns
- Vibrating alarm wakes you and not your partner
NOTE: I lost mine the other day. No GPS = unlikely to find
FitBit Zip $59
It’s like FitBit light
- Tracks steps, distance & calories burned
- Uses the same dashboard
- Sweat, rain & splash-proof
MotoACTV $149 (+ $29 strap)
Great for avid runners. We love that it has a built-in FM radio.
- Tracks running, cycling, golf & more
- Built-in FM radio
Scosche Rhythm $99
- GPS and accelerometer sensors
- Voice prompts
Jawbone UP $129
10 day battery life. Hello!
Monitors movement, sleep and eating patterns
Available in a rainbow of colors
NOTE: I found it uncomfortable and annoying