36 Rules of Social Media (simple, but not easy) - Evolved Mommy
You’ve surely heard the principle, “The simplest explanation is usually the correct one,” also known as Occam’s Razor.
This certainly applies to social media, whether managing your life or your business online.
In other words: You don’t have to be everywhere, all the time, saying all the things.
Do abide by these 36 Rules of Social Media whenever possible, and know that simple does not always equal easy. In fact, sometimes achieving simplicity is the opposite of easy. It can be seemingly impossible.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Contact Us
- Sponsor Info
- Meeting The Pioneer Woman
- The most pointless blog post ever
- Define Web 2.0 (I Swear It is Interesting)
- New Blogger Crushes from #DigiCoLab 2015
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic