36 Rules of Social Media (simple, but not easy) - Evolved Mommy
You’ve surely heard the principle, “The simplest explanation is usually the correct one,” also known as Occam’s Razor.
This certainly applies to social media, whether managing your life or your business online.
In other words: You don’t have to be everywhere, all the time, saying all the things.
Do abide by these 36 Rules of Social Media whenever possible, and know that simple does not always equal easy. In fact, sometimes achieving simplicity is the opposite of easy. It can be seemingly impossible.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Meeting The Pioneer Woman
- My Wish for My Kindergartener
- New Apple MacBooks have Turbo Boost! Wait. WTF is Turbo Boost?
- The Intel 2 in 1 laptop is actually scary good!
- Apple Announcment Day: Predictions
- How I REALLY feel about my #Intel2in1 tablet laptop combo
- Evolving List of Why iPad
- Glamping Gadgets for the Reluctant Camper