36 Rules of Social Media (simple, but not easy) - Evolved Mommy
You’ve surely heard the principle, “The simplest explanation is usually the correct one,” also known as Occam’s Razor.
This certainly applies to social media, whether managing your life or your business online.
In other words: You don’t have to be everywhere, all the time, saying all the things.
Do abide by these 36 Rules of Social Media whenever possible, and know that simple does not always equal easy. In fact, sometimes achieving simplicity is the opposite of easy. It can be seemingly impossible.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- My Wish for My Kindergartener
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Arkansas Blogger: Kerri Case "Damn You, Little Rock"
- Top 10 Mommy Bloggers | Who Do You Really Read?
- Charlie's Tech | Color the Numbers iPad coloring app
- Schilling Tree Farm - Lonoke, AR
- Glamping Gadgets for the Reluctant Camper
- I think it skipped me