36 Rules of Social Media (simple, but not easy) - Evolved Mommy
You’ve surely heard the principle, “The simplest explanation is usually the correct one,” also known as Occam’s Razor.
This certainly applies to social media, whether managing your life or your business online.
In other words: You don’t have to be everywhere, all the time, saying all the things.
Do abide by these 36 Rules of Social Media whenever possible, and know that simple does not always equal easy. In fact, sometimes achieving simplicity is the opposite of easy. It can be seemingly impossible.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Genius Summer Lawn & Garden Tips by the Month (Guest Post by P. Allen Smith & Stihl)
- To friends of Julee: How to be a friend to a young widow
- Define Web 2.0 (I Swear It is Interesting)
- Currently Obsessed: Designer iPhone 5 Cases
- Extreme Calendaring: the Full Contact Sport of Life
- Meeting The Pioneer Woman
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Aiming Low Blogger Non Conference