Keeping fit at Blissdom (30/30/30: 25 & 26) - Evolved Mommy
This morning I kick-started my first full day at Blissdom with a bun-kicking Pilates Barre class led by guru Suzanne Bowen.
Suzanne is the creator of Barre Amped, which apparently does UH-MAZE-ING things for a booty.
That workout had me some part of my body shaking from the beginning to the end. I do love a good muscle shake. Oh it hurts so good.
Suzanne also seems to get social media. This is what’s on the back of each of her assistants’ tanks. Smart girl.
For more information on my 30/30/30 Fitness challenge click here. I’m also still very much open to suggestions for March. Did you like this series? What should I do next to keep myself committed to fitness? What are you doing?
Top Posts & Pages
- Contact Us
- Sponsor Info
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- The most pointless blog post ever
- Wurt de Fort?!? The Elements of the Perfect Sofa Fort
- I think it skipped me
- Blogging Help
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- "The Coolest" cooler since the Yeti raises $6.7M in less than 2 weeks
- My Wish for My Kindergartener