Blissdom Tech | LinkUp - Evolved Mommy
- Stephanie McCratic
- On March 12, 2013
If you have a blog post with a great tech tip or blogging tip let’s unite. If you have a tech gadget or blogging question just ask in the comments below. Chances are someone knows the answer.
I can’t wait to meet you all. You should know that I am a gadget girl, not IT help desk, so if you ask me something hard I’m probably just going to blink at you a lot while I try to think of who I know that may have the answer. I’m not being rude. Just processing.
- Link up below with your tech post or tech blog.
- Link up your tech-focused site (doesn’t have to be a specific post)
- Comment below with any tech questions.
UPDATE: Congrats go to GeekMummy for winning the giveaway from Inlinkz. BONUS: Inlinkz saw my tweet about Link Up tools and gave me a 6 month trial to giveaway. How appropriate, right? So on Wednesday the 20th I will use Random.org to pick one person from the links and the comments to receive this gift.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Kindergarten.com Apps free for Autism Awareness month
- This man is my everything
- Designer Tech: The Gorgeous Kate Spade USB
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic
- Tech legend Steve "Woz" Wozniak to speak at University of Arkansas
- Glamping Gadgets for the Reluctant Camper
- The Entrepreneur's Guide to Coffee Shop Etiquette | Mashable
- I'm Only Schizophrenic Online