How to embed Instagram videos into your blog
Have you played with the new Instagram Video yet? Chances are you have. According to Mashable:
Users uploaded more than 5 million videos during the first 24 hours of availability.
Those videos are great, but what if you take an incredible video of your kids and you know Nana is never going to see it because she barely knows what the internet is, yet alone Instagram? Well, I bet Nana reads your blog, and GOOD NEWS! Now you can embed your Instagram videos into your blog in 5 seconds.
How to embed Instagram video in 5 seconds
- From your desktop go to your Instagram page. You don’t even have to login. Just find the video you want to share, click on it, then copy the URL from your address bar.
- Go to InstaEmbed and paste that URL into the box. Please for the love of all that is holy do not change the format option to Flash. Click “Generate Embed Code” and then select and copy that code.
- Open a new post to your blog and paste the code in a text window (vs. Visual editor). If you have questions about any of these steps please don’t hesitate to ask. Enjoy! You, too, Nana.
Be sure to check out my other tech hacks and tips.
Top Posts & Pages
- Balancing the crazy
- Some days are Mondays
- Define Web 2.0 (I Swear It is Interesting)
- Tory Burch FitBit COMING SOON!
- Currently Obsessed: Designer iPhone 5 Cases
- Why you SHOULD NOT create a Facebook Page
- Kindergarten.com Apps free for Autism Awareness month
- Designer iPhone 5 Cases | Summer Update
- How to #SellMyPhone on eBay