iPhoneography | iPhone Photography Tips (Pt. 2) - Evolved Mommy
To read part one, where we learned the pro-iphonography one-hand-hold technique, click here.
More iPhoneography iPhone Photography Tips from BlogHer 12
1. Tap to refocus, which changes the lighting
This is one of the BEST tips I learned at the entire BlogHer conference this year.
Did you know that you can tap different spots on your iPhone screen when you are taking a picture and it will drastically change the lighting on the image? Check this out…
Isn’t the difference amazing? I cannot tell you how many times I have used this trick since learning it.
2. How to get pictures from Instagram to your computer
Someone took a fabulous picture of your and now you want a copy, but you can’t do that “save photo” thing on your iPhone in Instagram.
No worries. Ink361 is the fastest and easiest way to get your images from Instagram onto your computer. Just log in with your Instagram account, search through your feed, right click the image you want and save it where you’d like to keep it. Name it whatever you’d like and then…
“Don’t forget to .jpg”
– Amy from Our Everyday Dinners
Remember: use the pro one-handed-iphone-hold to be more incognito when taking iPhone pictures.
3. Diptic makes those fancy combined iPhone pics
Wondering how I got those three images into one image above? It’s a fun and currently wildly popular iPhone app called Diptic.
Do you have an iPhone photography tip? Share it in the comments below.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Schilling Tree Farm - Lonoke, AR
- Tablets for Kids: Nabi 2, Meep, iPad
- Currently Obsessed: Designer iPhone 5 Cases
- Ultimate Christmas Gifts 2012 + A HUGE Giveaway
- I. Die!!! The Tory Burch FitBit flex accessories ARE HERE
- Toddler Gadgets | Fisher-Price Apptivity iPhone or iPod Touch Case
- How to sell your iPhone
- Contact Us