Evolving List of Links - Evolved Mommy
This is a raw list of what I found interesting/helpful/entertaining this week:
- Blog Conference Newbie With all the talk of BlogHer I got excited and thought I might find something a little closer to attend. No such luck, yet, but this site is helpful with it’s calendar of remaining blog conferences for 2010 and list of 2011 conferences.
- Blog Frog I’ve spent a lot of time on the SITS Forum this week working on the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge. This is full of supportive love for every level of blogger.
- Wired Really intelligent and interesting articles. I find myself here a lot.
- MacWorld I’ve also found myself here a lot more lately. It appears their demographic must be mostly male, but I can still read articles when there isn’t an OPI ad on the page. I guess.
- MOPs This week I sent in the charter to start a new MOPs group. I’m sure I’ll be spending a ton of time on this site in the coming months. If you haven’t heard of MOPs go check them out. I travel an hour away to go because it saves my sanity. Now I won’t have to travel so far to avoid killing people. Yay!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Tech legend Steve "Woz" Wozniak to speak at University of Arkansas
- Extreme Calendaring: the Full Contact Sport of Life
- Define Web 2.0 (I Swear It is Interesting)
- Always Check for Promo Codes. Always.
- Gardening on the Brain & the Budget; How We Built Two Raised-Bed Gardens for Practically Free
- How to: Take a great headshot
- Facebook Etiquette: Not on my timeline
- Best. Investment. Ever. (aka Best Gift for Husband Ever)