Evolving List of Links - Evolved Mommy
This is a raw list of what I found interesting/helpful/entertaining this week:
- Blog Conference Newbie With all the talk of BlogHer I got excited and thought I might find something a little closer to attend. No such luck, yet, but this site is helpful with it’s calendar of remaining blog conferences for 2010 and list of 2011 conferences.
- Blog Frog I’ve spent a lot of time on the SITS Forum this week working on the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge. This is full of supportive love for every level of blogger.
- Wired Really intelligent and interesting articles. I find myself here a lot.
- MacWorld I’ve also found myself here a lot more lately. It appears their demographic must be mostly male, but I can still read articles when there isn’t an OPI ad on the page. I guess.
- MOPs This week I sent in the charter to start a new MOPs group. I’m sure I’ll be spending a ton of time on this site in the coming months. If you haven’t heard of MOPs go check them out. I travel an hour away to go because it saves my sanity. Now I won’t have to travel so far to avoid killing people. Yay!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Hands On, er... Off with the Kohler Touchless Flush Kit
- New Bob Evan Restaurant | Review + Giveaway
- Currently Obsessed: Designer iPhone 5 Cases
- Potty Training and Pinterest Parenting
- How to: 4 step Daily Personal Inventory (+ Mrs Meyers Giveaway)
- Blogging Help
- StoryToys Gives Readers a Halloween Treat with Haunted House Activity Book
- Lest you think I have ANYTHING together
- Different Instagram and Twitter Usernames? Your Life Just Got Easier