NBC Nightly News Features Listen to Your Mother Show - Evolved Mommy
Stephanie McCratic | On 10, May 2013
The Listen to Your Mother show is a national series of shows where local women tell their funny, inspirational, heart-warming, ridiculous and real stories of motherhood in front of a live audience.
For the second year in a row Lela Davidson (author of “Who Peed on My Yoga Mat”) and I are producing a Listen to Your Mother show in Northwest Arkansas, which is a sizable honor considering other cities selected include Chicago, Austin and NYC.
The story of this event born of a social media experiment by Ann Imig has gotten the attention of big media and tonight Brian Williams is closing the NBC Nightly News with a story about Listen to Your Mother. How. Incredibly. Awesome.
Our local show is sold out, which happened surprisingly fast this year, but you can still go. Our amazing sponsors are giving away some of their tickets to the community.
Enter your email address in the box below, and hopefully we’ll see you on May 30th at Walton Arts Center for an experience you will never forget.
Last year I read the story of getting a Facebook friend request from my biological mother
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Kindergarten.com Apps free for Autism Awareness month
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic
- Gardening on the Brain & the Budget; How We Built Two Raised-Bed Gardens for Practically Free
- Meeting The Pioneer Woman
- Top 10 Mommy Bloggers | Who Do You Really Read?
- Life Noted: Beautiful Life Management app
- Contact Us
- ABC for Little Space Explorer App