NBC Nightly News Features Listen to Your Mother Show - Evolved Mommy
Stephanie McCratic | On 10, May 2013
The Listen to Your Mother show is a national series of shows where local women tell their funny, inspirational, heart-warming, ridiculous and real stories of motherhood in front of a live audience.
For the second year in a row Lela Davidson (author of “Who Peed on My Yoga Mat”) and I are producing a Listen to Your Mother show in Northwest Arkansas, which is a sizable honor considering other cities selected include Chicago, Austin and NYC.
The story of this event born of a social media experiment by Ann Imig has gotten the attention of big media and tonight Brian Williams is closing the NBC Nightly News with a story about Listen to Your Mother. How. Incredibly. Awesome.
Our local show is sold out, which happened surprisingly fast this year, but you can still go. Our amazing sponsors are giving away some of their tickets to the community.
Enter your email address in the box below, and hopefully we’ll see you on May 30th at Walton Arts Center for an experience you will never forget.
Last year I read the story of getting a Facebook friend request from my biological mother
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Contact Us
- Sponsor Info
- Always Check for Promo Codes. Always.
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic
- Wurt de Fort?!? The Elements of the Perfect Sofa Fort
- New Blogger Crushes from #DigiCoLab 2015
- My Wish for My Kindergartener
- WFC got her new iPhone 6s