Mother's Day Giveaway: GSN
Stephanie Funk | On 08, May 2013
Well this is interesting:
Recently, a GSN.com (the Game Show Network) survey focused on women and gaming found some pretty interesting results:
- 52 % of women said online games help calm them down after a stressful day
- If given 15 minutes of free, uninterrupted time, 52 % of women (and 55 % of women over 50) prefer a game break to a quickie with their significant other
- Nearly 80% of respondents feel more focused on work as a result of periodic mental breaks associated with game play.
Mother’s Day: Gift of gaming
GSN would like to give Evolved Mommy readers the chance to unwind with some games. They are giving away 375,000 GSN Tokens, a package that normally sells for $49.99.
- Comment below and tell us if you’re a “quickie” or a “gamer”
- Share this post on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or StumbleUpon
This giveaway ends on May 11th at midnight. The winner will be announced May 12th.
Claiming the prize:
Once the winner is determined, he/she has 72 hours to become a registered GSN user (registration is free). To become a registered GSN.com member, go to www.gsn.com and submit the information requested on the page. Once GSN.com receives the winner’s username and password, their account will be credited with 375,000 tokens within 48 hours of being notified.