Nerds Unite! - Evolved Mommy
So I went to my first blog conference this weekend and had so much fun. Finally, I’m not the nerdiest in the group somewhere. WOOHOO!
Okay, and let me just say…I freakin’ love these people. They make me feel totally stupid, but that’s okay.
There was a 19 year old WordPress genius leading one of the sections, and he did better than all the rest by leaps and bounds. Check him out at www.wpbeginner.com or follow him on twitter @wpbeginner.
I met some of my tweeps for the first time in real life and love them as much as I hoped I would.
My new friends that made me laugh so hard I almost tinkled. Most of the giggles involved a chicken, which is totally appropriate for the chicken farm part of the country. Cluck cluck ladies!
Beyond just making friends and laughing like school kids, I left feeling totally inspired and seriously considering Blog World in Vegas this coming October. *fingers crossed* Check it out here: www.blogworldexpo.com
Here are some of my new friends:
On Twitter I heart:
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- huge, Huge, HUGE News! American Idol Auditions in Little Rock!
- Living the Dream!
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Glamping Gadgets for the Reluctant Camper
- A Body in Motion
- Homestyler.com: Useful & Free Room Layout Website
- "The Coolest" cooler since the Yeti raises $6.7M in less than 2 weeks
- Contact Us