OneDay App Preserves Memories in Automatic Video
When our daughter was tiny I stayed home, and in timely intervals ordered photo books of our family adventures and milestones. My iPhoto was regularly sorted into “smart albums” by month and year with events appropriately titled for the occasion.
Then I went back to work, and now it’s been two years since I ordered a single solitary picture from my iPhoto. I am a horrible mother who is entirely distracted by work.
No, I don’t really believe that. I believe that I spend more time enjoying the precious time we have together than preserving it in an orderly fashion.
So… coolest thing for this busy (and mildly guilt-ridden) working mom right now is an app called OneDay.
What is the OneDay App
- Daily video interview prompts for your littles
- Quickly assembles their answers into a compilation video
- Free (currently!)
- Saves to camera roll
It’s a time capsule that I never get tired of peeking into.
Get the OneDay app and follow OneDay on social:
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/OurOneDay
- Insta- http://instagram.com/ouroneday
- Pinterest- http://www.pinterest.com/ouroneday/