PicMonkey Tutorial - Evolved Mommy
If you have a blog you know adding images is both necessary and painful at times. It probably goes something like my most recent experience:
Opf. My resizing was wrong. Lemme try again.
Insert into post.
Crap! It still doesn’t look right.
As the editor of EvolvedMommy.com, The Country Outfitter blog and the Maple & West blog I touch about 150 posts per month, currently.
And you know what? I’ve been doing it wrong. Making it harder than it needed to be.
Here’s a gem of a PicMonkey tutorial from my friends the SITS girls where they demonstrate just how simple it is to edit and enhance your photos.
It literally took me about one minute to create this…
This is the hacker way. If you want to learn the real way to edit photos and have more control over the look you need to check out my friend Precious’s class Photoshop Bootcamp.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Pick your new iPhone 6 or 6 Plus with this handy template!
- Currently Obsessed: Designer iPhone 5 Cases
- Pretty pretty (and free) Tory Burch iPhone wallpaper
- Designer iPhone 5 Cases | Summer Update
- The other BIG thing I haven't been saying
- 36 Rules of Social Media (simple, but not easy)
- Blog Conferences 2013
- Fitness Tech Gadget: MotoACTV GPS, Health Tracker, MP3 Player
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles