PicMonkey Tutorial - Evolved Mommy
If you have a blog you know adding images is both necessary and painful at times. It probably goes something like my most recent experience:
Opf. My resizing was wrong. Lemme try again.
Insert into post.
Crap! It still doesn’t look right.
As the editor of EvolvedMommy.com, The Country Outfitter blog and the Maple & West blog I touch about 150 posts per month, currently.
And you know what? I’ve been doing it wrong. Making it harder than it needed to be.
Here’s a gem of a PicMonkey tutorial from my friends the SITS girls where they demonstrate just how simple it is to edit and enhance your photos.
It literally took me about one minute to create this…
This is the hacker way. If you want to learn the real way to edit photos and have more control over the look you need to check out my friend Precious’s class Photoshop Bootcamp.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Northwest Arkansas
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic
- Kindergarten.com Apps free for Autism Awareness month
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- 5 Reasons Every Mom Needs An iPad
- Top 10 Mommy Bloggers | Who Do You Really Read?
- I think it skipped me
- I. Die!!! The Tory Burch FitBit flex accessories ARE HERE
- Cute Girls' Hairstyles