PSA: I'm a dork - Evolved Mommy
- Stephanie McCratic
- On March 22, 2013
In case y’all need reminding…
I’m a dork.
Nothing more. Nothing less. Please keep this in mind when we have conversations IRL.
What not to expect
Do not expect eloquence or grace.
What you can expect
Expect awkward pauses, inappropriate laughing and mindless chatter about nothing really. And sometimes I just wander off because I don’t know what else to do.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Glamping Gadgets for the Reluctant Camper
- Wordless Wednesday: Back 2 School and a Treat
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic
- Genius Summer Lawn & Garden Tips by the Month (Guest Post by P. Allen Smith & Stihl)
- Kindergarten.com Apps free for Autism Awareness month
- Back to School Launch Pad: Out the Door with Ease
- How to Create a Media Kit for Your Blog