PSA: I'm a dork - Evolved Mommy
- Stephanie McCratic
- On March 22, 2013
In case y’all need reminding…
I’m a dork.
Nothing more. Nothing less. Please keep this in mind when we have conversations IRL.
What not to expect
Do not expect eloquence or grace.
What you can expect
Expect awkward pauses, inappropriate laughing and mindless chatter about nothing really. And sometimes I just wander off because I don’t know what else to do.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic
- This isn't the Jacket Stable or the Slacks Cabin, ladies: It's a Dress Barn GIVEAWAY!
- Kindergarten Redshirting | Best Practice or Unfair Advantage
- Prettiest iPhone 5 Cases | Evolved Mommy Picks
- Tech legend Steve "Woz" Wozniak to speak at University of Arkansas
- Win a Chuck E. Cheese's package to try the new Augmented Reality Say Cheese! app
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- What is a QR Code? Why You Should Care.
- Wurt de Fort?!? The Elements of the Perfect Sofa Fort