PSA: I'm a dork - Evolved Mommy
- Stephanie McCratic
- On March 22, 2013
In case y’all need reminding…
I’m a dork.
Nothing more. Nothing less. Please keep this in mind when we have conversations IRL.
What not to expect
Do not expect eloquence or grace.
What you can expect
Expect awkward pauses, inappropriate laughing and mindless chatter about nothing really. And sometimes I just wander off because I don’t know what else to do.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- What is a QR Code? Why You Should Care.
- Kindergarten.com Apps free for Autism Awareness month
- To friends of Julee: How to be a friend to a young widow
- huge, Huge, HUGE News! American Idol Auditions in Little Rock!
- Pretty pretty (and free) Tory Burch iPhone wallpaper
- Forcing a fitness habit: 30/30/30
- Empathy vs. Sympathy
- p.s. Just Go!