PSA: I'm a dork - Evolved Mommy
- Stephanie McCratic
- On March 22, 2013
In case y’all need reminding…
I’m a dork.
Nothing more. Nothing less. Please keep this in mind when we have conversations IRL.
What not to expect
Do not expect eloquence or grace.
What you can expect
Expect awkward pauses, inappropriate laughing and mindless chatter about nothing really. And sometimes I just wander off because I don’t know what else to do.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic
- Toddler Gadgets | Fisher-Price Apptivity iPhone or iPod Touch Case
- Define Web 2.0 (I Swear It is Interesting)
- Glamping Gadgets for the Reluctant Camper
- I. Die!!! The Tory Burch FitBit flex accessories ARE HERE
- Contact Us
- How Online Games Teach Kids to Stand up to Bullies
- Lest you think I have ANYTHING together