PSA: I'm a dork - Evolved Mommy
- Stephanie McCratic
- On March 22, 2013
In case y’all need reminding…
I’m a dork.
Nothing more. Nothing less. Please keep this in mind when we have conversations IRL.
What not to expect
Do not expect eloquence or grace.
What you can expect
Expect awkward pauses, inappropriate laughing and mindless chatter about nothing really. And sometimes I just wander off because I don’t know what else to do.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Kindergarten.com Apps free for Autism Awareness month
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Prettiest iPhone 5 Cases | Evolved Mommy Picks
- To friends of Julee: How to be a friend to a young widow
- Tech legend Steve "Woz" Wozniak to speak at University of Arkansas
- huge, Huge, HUGE News! American Idol Auditions in Little Rock!
- Top 10 Mommy Bloggers | Who Do You Really Read?
- Best Argument for Extreme Couponing
- Genius Summer Lawn & Garden Tips by the Month (Guest Post by P. Allen Smith & Stihl)