K-mart Ship My Pants ad kills it!
Stephanie McCratic | On 12, Apr 2013
Sometimes brands do things that make me fall right in love, which is what Ship My Pants did today. Most of the time attempts to be edgy and funny on the part of brand marketing feels a little like there’s an inside joke the ad team thinks is funny, but no one else really gets. This ad from K-mart, though is just plain funny. And if you find it offensive you really, REALLY need to lighten up.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic
- This man is my everything
- Pretty pretty (and free) Tory Burch iPhone wallpaper
- Tablets for Kids: Nabi 2, Meep, iPad
- Meeting The Pioneer Woman
- Facebook Etiquette: Not on my timeline
- I think it skipped me
- Gorgeous iPhone 5 Cases We Love