K-mart Ship My Pants ad kills it!
Stephanie McCratic | On 12, Apr 2013
Sometimes brands do things that make me fall right in love, which is what Ship My Pants did today. Most of the time attempts to be edgy and funny on the part of brand marketing feels a little like there’s an inside joke the ad team thinks is funny, but no one else really gets. This ad from K-mart, though is just plain funny. And if you find it offensive you really, REALLY need to lighten up.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Potty Training and Pinterest Parenting
- Nine Reasons Why Every Mommy Blogger Needs an iPhone 4
- Empathy vs. Sympathy
- Valentine's Day Gadget Gifts for Your Guy
- Facebook Etiquette: Not on my timeline
- New Bob Evan Restaurant | Review + Giveaway
- Meeting The Pioneer Woman