K-mart Ship My Pants ad kills it!
Stephanie McCratic | On 12, Apr 2013
Sometimes brands do things that make me fall right in love, which is what Ship My Pants did today. Most of the time attempts to be edgy and funny on the part of brand marketing feels a little like there’s an inside joke the ad team thinks is funny, but no one else really gets. This ad from K-mart, though is just plain funny. And if you find it offensive you really, REALLY need to lighten up.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- p.s. Just Go!
- This isn't the Jacket Stable or the Slacks Cabin, ladies: It's a Dress Barn GIVEAWAY!
- Always Check for Promo Codes. Always.
- "The Coolest" cooler since the Yeti raises $6.7M in less than 2 weeks
- BlogHer Bound from Arkansas
- Study finds toddlers learn more from Elmo » Kidscreen
- Genius Summer Lawn & Garden Tips by the Month (Guest Post by P. Allen Smith & Stihl)
- Tory Burch FitBit COMING SOON!