K-mart Ship My Pants ad kills it!
Stephanie McCratic | On 12, Apr 2013
Sometimes brands do things that make me fall right in love, which is what Ship My Pants did today. Most of the time attempts to be edgy and funny on the part of brand marketing feels a little like there’s an inside joke the ad team thinks is funny, but no one else really gets. This ad from K-mart, though is just plain funny. And if you find it offensive you really, REALLY need to lighten up.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why you SHOULD NOT create a Facebook Page
- Tory Burch FitBit COMING SOON!
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Define Web 2.0 (I Swear It is Interesting)
- Top 10 Mommy Bloggers | Who Do You Really Read?
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic
- Currently Obsessed: Designer iPhone 5 Cases
- Gardening on the Brain & the Budget; How We Built Two Raised-Bed Gardens for Practically Free
- Designer iPhone 5 Cases | Summer Update