Social Media Marketing is Hard - Evolved Mommy
Stephanie McCratic | On 02, Jan 2014
I’m just going to leave this here 😉
Genius. Pure Onion genius.
Hi, my name is Stephanie McCratic and I do social media marketing. It’s hard. You can’t do it yourself. Pay me lots and lots and lots of $ Dollars U.S. and I will do it for you.
Of course I’m being silly because it’s a Thursday Monday and I’m all disoriented. In reality, the infographic below has a lot of beautiful truth. I’ve shared it before, but thought it was worth another look as we set off on a new year.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Define Web 2.0 (I Swear It is Interesting)
- 5 Fitness Apps That Keep You Moving & Motivated
- 36 Rules of Social Media (simple, but not easy)
- Glamping Gadgets for the Reluctant Camper
- The Exhaustion of Preparing a House to Sell
- Mothers Day gifts for the savvy and fabulous
- I think it skipped me
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic