Social Media Marketing is Hard - Evolved Mommy
Stephanie McCratic | On 02, Jan 2014
I’m just going to leave this here 😉
Genius. Pure Onion genius.
Hi, my name is Stephanie McCratic and I do social media marketing. It’s hard. You can’t do it yourself. Pay me lots and lots and lots of $ Dollars U.S. and I will do it for you.
Of course I’m being silly because it’s a Thursday Monday and I’m all disoriented. In reality, the infographic below has a lot of beautiful truth. I’ve shared it before, but thought it was worth another look as we set off on a new year.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Pergola As Shady Wonder Hut | Steve McCratic
- This isn't the Jacket Stable or the Slacks Cabin, ladies: It's a Dress Barn GIVEAWAY!
- Kindergarten Redshirting | Best Practice or Unfair Advantage
- Prettiest iPhone 5 Cases | Evolved Mommy Picks
- Tech legend Steve "Woz" Wozniak to speak at University of Arkansas
- Win a Chuck E. Cheese's package to try the new Augmented Reality Say Cheese! app
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- What is a QR Code? Why You Should Care.
- Wurt de Fort?!? The Elements of the Perfect Sofa Fort