Haunted House Halloween App for Kids
App Review | On 19, Oct 2013
With children counting down the days to Halloween, StoryToys has released a spooky Haunted House Activity Book packed full of ghoulish games, eerie activities and things that go bump in the night! As night falls in the deep, dark forest, monsters are stirring in the Haunted House — children can meet the monsters, play games, and complete challenges to win spooktastic badges and stars!
Pumpkin Picker: Spot 10 hidden pumpkins as you search for the Haunted House on a dark and stormy night. Watch out, there’s a zombie about!
Spooky Dresser: Give Jack O’Lantern a horrible new look for Halloween with bat wings, horrible horns and hairy warts.
Ghost Whacker: All aboard the Ghost Train for a thrilling ride. Help Wilma the Witch and the Mummy whack ghosts ~ but don’t get slimed!
Monster Hunter: Feeling brave? Then play a game of monster hide and seek in the dark!
Creepy Crawler: Put up some Halloween decorations, but tread carefully. One false move and you’ll wake up Uncle Drac!
Make magic potions, build your own monster, and much, much more…
Haunted House has the following features:
• Full 3D experience
• 8 spooky 3D pop-up scenes containing ghoulish games and activities
• Read to Me or Read it Myself modes
• Available in English, French, German and Spanish
• Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
• Wonderfully creepy illustrations guaranteed to give thrills and chills on Halloween!
• Features a chilling musical score and lots of spooky sound effects
The activity book is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play for $1.99.
Learn more at: http://storytoys.com/haunted-house/