What? Like your home office is any stinkin' better. - Evolved Mommy
What? Like your home office is any stinkin’ better., a photo by Evolved Mommy on Flickr.
At night I tend to work from the couch instead of my desk, which really makes no sense because we don’t watch TV and it’s not any more comfortable than my desk chair.
If I get a new couch can I deduct it? Seriously? Because there’s a little something calling my name at my favorite furney store right now, and unless it’s a business expense it’s not happening.
Steve went to bed hours ago. He’s like an 80-year-old lately. Anybody have any amphetamines I can slip in his tea?
Also, if I rarely work at home (because I’m always in coffee shops) am I still a WAHM? Maybe now I’m a WACSM. Harder to say, for sure.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- How to make moist white birthday cake using your iPad
- Pretty pretty (and free) Tory Burch iPhone wallpaper
- Nine Reasons Why Every Mommy Blogger Needs an iPhone 4
- How to: Be a work-at-home mom (WAHM)
- Finally back to the beach four years later | Lifeproof case ready
- Meeting The Pioneer Woman
- It's kinda nice here afterall: Northwest Arkansas 8th lowest cost of living
- Fave + Giveaway: ZAGGfolio Case turns your iPad into a laptop