What? Like your home office is any stinkin' better. - Evolved Mommy
What? Like your home office is any stinkin’ better., a photo by Evolved Mommy on Flickr.
At night I tend to work from the couch instead of my desk, which really makes no sense because we don’t watch TV and it’s not any more comfortable than my desk chair.
If I get a new couch can I deduct it? Seriously? Because there’s a little something calling my name at my favorite furney store right now, and unless it’s a business expense it’s not happening.
Steve went to bed hours ago. He’s like an 80-year-old lately. Anybody have any amphetamines I can slip in his tea?
Also, if I rarely work at home (because I’m always in coffee shops) am I still a WAHM? Maybe now I’m a WACSM. Harder to say, for sure.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the Kindle Fire HD with FreeTime is a Better Choice for Kids than the iPad
- Netflix helps you get the bullying conversation started with suggested titles
- Schilling Tree Farm - Lonoke, AR
- How to: Take a great headshot
- This isn't the Jacket Stable or the Slacks Cabin, ladies: It's a Dress Barn GIVEAWAY!
- Meeting The Pioneer Woman